A cistern is a waterproof container for holding water in storage, pending use. Cistern tanks can be installed above or below ground, or located within a building. A cistern can be built to catch and store rainwater or storm water, or to receive water supplied from a treatment plant or other sources. Pipe connections from the cistern allow stored water to be distributed through plumbing systems to points of use.
- Our FRP Cistern conform to CSA B126 standards
- All Cistern are vented to allow air circulation during filling and emptying.
- Suitable for drinking water storage, having interior chemical-resistant layer and interior anti- wicking layer
- Suitable for above and below ground installation
- Supplied with 3 Ft. of 24’’ Orenco Ultra riser (Manhole Extensions), and Tuff-Tite insulated lid cover
- Equipped with 1’’ female thread inlet and 1.25’’ female thread outlet for superior connection of pressure line to the pump and to the house supply line
- Easy to move and install
- Models available range from 1000 GL - 15000 GL
- Maximum burial depth is 6 Ft. deep from earth cover
- 10 year warranty